Friday, November 25, 2011

Tablescape Inspiration

One of my favorite things to do is set a pretty table. For me it's the best part of party prep--picking a theme, colors, dishes, napkins, glasses, cups, centerpiece, silverware. In recent years I've simplified my assortment of dishes. I have eight bright white dinner plates and eight avocado green salad plates. Both sets are stoneware. I have found that to be sufficient both for everyday use and special occasions with only the addition of "accessories" in various colors.

My favorite blog for tablescape inspiration and other home decor is this one:


It just might get me to join the Pinterest bandwagon because I see so many things "my style" there! Check it out if it sounds like a place you'd enjoy parking your cursor for a few minutes.

3 comments:

Marti said...

Thanks for the link, her table scapes are inspiring, no wonder you like them. Now lets see a pic of one of yours.

Joyce said...

I love a pretty table too...thanks for the link. With your artistic bent you should definitely check out pinterest!

Laurie said...

How creative and inspiring! Thanks for the link!