Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Field Trip--Literally (Part 1)

Our homeschool group took a literal field trip to Brad's Produce, a local farm with pumpkins galore, fresh apples and other edibles , an a-maze-ing maze, and an array of eye-popping mums in full bloom.


Joel sat on the really big pumpkin in the produce pavilion. He couldn't pick it up (it was probably 200 pounds) but said, "Ben could if he was here. He's frong."




Joel and his buddy Caleb Z--
Would you believe these smiling friends had just finished arguing about who got to be in the pumpkin for the picture?









Dana & Daughter Ally on the hayride.
Little kids were tossing straw around which was all very cute and funny --till a handful went right down into my shirt. Then it was hysterical (for everyone but one). I still itch.





Ellen and Lydia

Ellen's husband is deployed.
Some argue Ellen has the tougher job. Not more dangerous, but at least as adventurous.
















Hmmm, which one should I choose? Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sacha said...

Oh Zo! If you don't stop moving I'll never be able to find you ;)

Kitty Couture said...

Those are gorgeous pictures, Zo!
Thanks for the advice on Wordpress. I passed it on to Sylvie. She'll be disappointed though :(

Have a good Sunday!

Zoanna said...

Isabell, you remember I told you that my friend Dana was one of the Katrina Kit seamstresses. The Dana pictured here is that same Dana. Now you can put a face with the name. Her daughter Ally also sewed some bags!

Bethany said...

Such cute pics...you are loving your camera huh. I love your descriptions. Too funny.

And the military wife...they are amazing. I am just wiped after my husband being gone a week.