Saturday, November 18, 2006

Gift Card Wreath, Coffee Rings, Photo Wreath

Ideas kept me from falling asleep this afternoon.
Here are some ways I could customize your wreath.

1) Gift Card Wreath. This one will have credit card size
holders securely tied with ribbon to the wreath base, surrounded
with a simple arrangement of Christmas flowers. Once you
pick up your wreath from me, simply insert the gift cards, and voila! Two
gifts in one! You might consider giving this as a gift for a family. Tell me how many
card holders you need. Say you know a 5-member family. Give dad a Home Depot card,
Mom a Starbucks card, Teen Guy or Girl a Best Buy card, youngsters a Toys R Us, and
baby a Target card. Or maybe you know a bride who'd enjoy decking her new threshhold with a wreath, but you want to give her more than that. Give the couple five different cards of varying denominations, to one place or many. (Restaurant and movies, Lowe's and Pier 1 ?) The possibilites are endless. They spend the card and keep the wreath. You've just given them 2 gifts and, with your donation, are gifting orphans and me. What a winning idea!

2) Photo wreath. A simple bed of Spanish moss with wallet-size, clear plastic photo holders attached. This is a year round wreath. I could make it Christmas-specific if you'd rather. Just tell me the number of photo holders you'd want. I suggest a minimum of five.

3) Coffee Ring. You don't like coffee rings on your stationery or end table, but wouldn't you love to give (or get) a wreath of coffee samplers? This wreath would have five samplers of coffee, probably Millstone, since I know they come in gold foil packages.

No comments: