Saturday, November 18, 2006

From My Hands to Yours: More Zo Z's Cozies







Haven't seen a wreath yet that calls your name?
Leave a comment telling me a theme you have in
mind, or a color scheme. I'll see if we can make you
happy.

Here are some suggestions:

1) Angel with a Birthstone brooch on her pretty white
gown. I could coordinate her with almost any color
scheme you have in mind.

2) Guardian Angel . She is a whimsical country-style gal.
I'm thinking she'd look perfect in a "We Love our Troops"
wreath."


3) Non-traditional colors and flowers. How about soft purple hydrangeas and purple berries in muted tones with silver leaves?

4) Nature lover's wreath. A brown quail in a ring of pinecones, berries and raffia? This one could stay up all winter, long after your neighbors have taken their Christmas decorations down.

5) All That Glitters. You could get either all gold elements--including little gold-wrapped gift boxes and gold ribbon, or the same in silver, or mix it up.

Look at my hobby shop above.Click to enlarge for detail. Lots of goodies to choose from. Just leave a comment and it will come straight to my email. Happy hunting.

No comments: