Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Never-Ending Chocolate Wreath...& Candy Wreath

Chocolate Lovers, this wreath is for you and all the other chocoholics in your life.

I have not made one yet to photograph, but designs are swirling in my head.

Here's what you'll get: a wreath filled with fun-sized chocolate bars of your choosing, plus a few Hershey kisses in holiday foil wraps, tied together with fun ribbon.

You choose the size. Small (suggested for co-workers, teachers, care group leader's wife, hairdresser). Medium (for anyone else on your list). Large (for yourself, of course. Just kidding.) Medium and large ones would be ideal for the social gathering. Set them on the table or island and let guests enjoy picking their chocolate off the wreath. Or, hang the wreath on the inside of your front door and let people take a chocolate as they leave your home.

You pick the candy. Just let me know which candies you want. For example, "All Snickers" or "surprise me, just nothing with nuts" or "Dark Chocolate only" or any other way of personalizing it. I want you to LOVE your wreath.

I'd be happy to mix and match candy in your wreath, too. Candy canes, Mike & Ikes, Laffy Taffy, Milk Duds, whatever. Just name it and I'm sure I can satisfy the Sweet Tooth on your list.

All proceeds will go to orphan care through GAiN, or specifically to Sarah 's and my trip with GAiN , should Paul say yes. Please pray. We need to raise $6,000 in a few short months.


By the way, for the security reasons, I will only sell to people with whom I have some relationship or am comfortable providing my address to. Sorry to disappoint anyone who found this blog by doing a chocolate wreath search!

No comments: