Monday, November 13, 2006

May I Make A Wreath for You?

  • Dear Friends,

    Whether the Lord sends Sarah, me, Sacha, or any combination thereof to Russia (or wherever) next summer, I am starting to raise funds now, in faith. The application alone is $750 per person.

    I plan to make several wreaths between now and Christmas. Rather than set a price, I will be asking individuals who want them to make a contribution to our trip fund. The donation amount is up to you.

    Available before Thanksgiving. For indoor or outdoor use. (I recommend that wreaths for outdoors be sheltered.)

    Perfect for the hostess:

    12" wreath: Bountiful Harvest has pumpkins, pinecones, small gourds, fruit, a quail and a big rust bow, on a scrappy nest of natural colored raffia.

    OR

    12" wreath: Fresh Linen and Cinnamon. I created this one for my powder room. This wreath features several strips of linen-scented bark, cinnamon sticks, cinnamon-scented pinecones, sage green leaves, and ivory shells. (Every time Sarah is in our foyer, she says, "Oh, that smells so good!" ) This wreath would accent a shabby chic, traditional, or modern bathroom, bedroom, or laundry room very well.

    My wreaths come with an attached sawtooth metal fixture for hanging on the wall. If you want a brushed brass-like door hanger, I can supply that for an additional $5. They look good with all styles of decor.

If you prefer a wreath for Christmas, I can do that for you. Just leave a comment saying what you'd like and how I can best reach you.

May I make a wreath for you?

5 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Oooh... I'd love that. I really love your cinnamon wreath. Very classy. I could so see that in our little entrance corridor here!

But that'll probably remain a dream. Shipping this to France would probably be expensive - and a bit tricky: what if it gets damaged en route?
Never mind. You do such a beautiful job with those wreaths. I am impressed. Hope many people buy some from you! They're gorgeous.

Amy said...

how much do you think it would cost to ship something like that within the U.S.? the linen/cinnamon one is beautiful and I would love to smell it...

Zoanna said...

Amy, I can let you know. I am going to the post office today to mail the harvest wreath to my sister in TX. What I could do is send you a teeny package with a strip of the linen bark and the cinnomon elements. That way you can decided for sure. If you could send me 2 bucks for postage and product, that'd help defray my cost. Wanna email me? I will also have 14" wreaths available in about 2 weeks. These are 12". What's you preference? zubs@comcast.net

Zoanna said...

Thanks, Amanda. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Amy, I mailed a 12" harvest wreath y'day. The cheaper price would've been 6.02 and taken 6-10 days to arrive. Priority was 7.55 for 2-3 days. Given that I want to ensure she receives it in time to use it for Thansksgiving, I went Priorty. At this point I will have 14" wreath bases, not 12" if that's okay by you. Just figure between 6 and 10 bucks max.

Anonymous said...

Zo,
I would love tohave a wreath for the cemetary. One for Christmas. Is this doable since it would be outside? Let me know. E-mailme.
Thanks,
Donna