Friday, November 24, 2006

Pinecones & Purples Wreath


Created with simplicity in mind, I chose mostly pine needles, pine cones, some greenery, purple berries, and green and purple plaid ribbon for this wreath. It may well be my favorite thus far. But then again, I say that after every wreath I finish. That's the trouble I'm having; making them, liking them, wanting to keep them. But I realize they are being adopted into good homes and the "adoption fees" are going to making our dream of ministering to orphans a reality. That makes it easier to part with these Cozies.


If you'd still like me to make one for you, just say so, but quickly. I have only time and materials to make 13 more for the Christmas/Hanukkah season. I would LOVE to create some that are in my head. Tell me if you'd like:


-White Winter Wonder (pretty angel in white gown, surrounded by antique white roses, white ribbon, baby's breath) suggested donation: $40

-Plethora of Pinecones (almost entirely pinecones of all sizes snuggled up) Suggested donation: $25

-Hark! The Herald Angel Sings" -- the whimsical angel surrounded by gifts of gold, scented with apples; you can see her when you scroll down this blog. Suggested donation: $30

-Anything similar to what you've seen before here.



-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zoanna, this one's really beautiful! You're doing a great job!w

Kitty Couture said...

That one's my fav too, Zo. Truly gorgeous. You're doing such a great job with those wreathes :)
(((hugs)))